Hydraulic Press Automatic Aluminum Foil Label Die Cutting Machine (DP-650)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $39,000 US $29,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
- Model NO.: DP-650
- Imprinting Type: Rotary Platen
- Die Cutting Tool: Metal Mold
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Die Cutting Area: 1000*600mm
- Trademark: DP
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8441100000
- Species: Hydraulic Die Cutting Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials, Dust-proof Material, EMI Shielding Materials
- Unwinding Width: 1050mm
- Cutting Material: Paper/ Aluminum Foil/Pet/PP Film
- Transport Package: Wodden Case
- Origin: Kunshan, Jiangsu, China.
DP-Specialists in Die Cutting Machines
Powerful, Precise, Fast.
Suitable for roll materials
Available in a wide range of powers from 8 tons to 80 tons with cutting surface from 650mm*600mm up to 1000mm*800mm.
Flexible and convenient operation,
Photoelectric registering system,
A programmer controller (PLC)
Kiss Cut, through cut both available.
Anti-vibration machine feet,
A cutting speed up to 20-90 punches per minute.
It is applied to cut various materials, such as Rubber, Plastic, Paper Board, Aluminum Foil, Cooper foil, PET, Protective film, Mylar, Reflector, Diffuser, Gaskets, Silicon Tape etc.
1. Four post construction for open space and high precision
2. Automatic feeding design for higher safety and labor saving
3. Free noise and vibration, lower consumption and easy maintenance
4. Two hands operation with automatic inching for easy die installing
5. Taiwan made essential parts and electric circuit system
6. Prefect safety operating protection system
1. Below information are standard specifications of the machine, customerized requirements are available for design and producing.
2. Contact us for more products details and more automatic machinery solutions.
|Model||pressure ton||max feeding width||die cuttign area||main engine power|